1. All contracted fees and services are locked in as of the date of this signed agreement. Any changes to this agreement after such date may be subject to change of service or increase of rates.
2. Travel to locations (salon, home, ceremony and reception) is included within 30 miles of La Crosse, WI. A mileage rate of $.25 per mile will be charged round trip after the included mileage.
3. All fee balances must be paid one month prior to the event. Payment may be made in form of cash or check. (Checks may be payable to Jill Schams)
4. Dad & Daughter Photography cannot be held responsible for the lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions or restrictions caused by, but not limited to, anyone in or at the wedding or by the church/synagogue or facility. Coverage of the ceremony may be limited by the requests of the clergy/presiding officiates. Please check with the officiate to discuss any photographic restrictions. These restrictions may include use of flash, or access to parts of the facility.
5. Due to the subjective nature of the event, Dad & Daughter Photography cannot predict or guarantee the final photographic results. There are environmental factors that Dad & Daughter Photography cannot and will not be responsible for, including but not limited to, weather, light conditions, eye glass glare, unwanted objects in the background, closed eyes, poor expressions, or any other factors out of the photographer’s control.
6. All images are subject to post-editing and cropping at the discretion of the photographer.
7. Dad & Daughter Photography takes utmost care with respect to the production, exposure, development and delivery of contracted photographs. If the studio cannot comply with the terms of this contract, a partial refund will be made by Dad and Daughter Photography.
8. In the event of a cancellation of the wedding date, all monies that have been paid shall not be refunded and will be retained by Dad & Daughter Photography.
9. One month prior to the wedding date, a written time-line, list of wedding party and family and a list of requested group shots must be submitted and discussed with the photographer.
10. If Dad & Daughter Photography is contracted to photograph the reception, a meal would be appreciated for both photographers.
11. Federal Copyright Laws preserve the right to exclusive use of portraits and reproductions by Dad & Daughter Photography including rights to display, printed advertisement use, publications and website advertisement or otherwise. All photographs are copyrighted. You agree to abide by the copyright laws of the United States of America.